- Posted on: Mar 16 2020
In-Person Care Re-Opened May 4th
As our community moves towards reopening and resuming many of our normal daily activities, it’s vital that you do not delay any needed care. Now’s the time to focus on health!
To request an appointment, please call 425-259-2020. We’re committed to providing the care you need in the safest way possible. Our goal is to make our Clinic, Surgery Center and Optical spaces the safest place you can receive care.
- Masking all teammates and patients
- Reducing the number of people on-site by staggering appointments
- Enhancing social distancing cues in our check in and waiting areas
- Limiting visitors unless needed for patient support
- Keeping COVID-19 care patients separate
We have resumed surgical services, and our Optical department is open to all patients.